Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Stupid ME...

Everyday and everynight i wonder
why my mind just go nowhere
Thinking of you every now and then
Every moment of my life til the end

Even how hard i try not to miss you
my heart would not let me to
forgetting you maybe the hardest part
for you had the map straight to my heart

I want you to be always near in sight
but i just cant seem to win the fight
its silly for me to be acting this way
for i just dont know what else to say

i feel so stupid for letting myself in pain
Then why i just keep on waiting in vain. . .

8 comments:

zylsjournal said...

wow! i can't just seem to believe that you wrote all these stuff. i just realized that knowing you for a month is really not enough cause you are a humurous person but so emotional inside.

keep it up jeff. i hope i can read some inspiring stories...GOD BLESS u always!

veraLeigh said...

uuuyyyy, seryoso siya :)

kidding :)

JiBSKiiPOOT said...

nakz! ikaw ang gumawa? ΓΌ

kigol_02 said...

Yeah!i wrote all those sonnets.. Hope you liked it.. Thanks for the comment!

Daisy said...

Hi Jeff....i like your composition.. your such a composer.. Keep it Up Friend!

maetot said...

i like it jeff 😊😊

maetot said...

1kflowers sent hahahaha

jeffjam said...

hahahaha gihimong wesing hahaha