Monday, December 3, 2007

Ambot lng jd..

What to do to have thy love?
it is your face i love to see
for it is you I want to have,
seeing you makes me feel free

Loving you is a dream comes true
holding you makes my heart beats fasts
All I will do just to have you
For you, I would want love to last

Your smile is as sweet as wine
without you I feel weary and trap
Feeling you right here next to mine
losing you makes me feel crap

My love flows like a water in the stream
but sad to say, its just a wonderful dream

1 comment:

Fojie said...

Broken sonnet ka pala Jeff? Now I know the reason why you hate to speak Tagalog. Because you speak/write in English better.
Hahaha. Nice! Keep it up! Pero sana next time yung happy naman topic. Nasa-sad kc ako sa topic mo. But I can feel it naman. It expressed how you really felt. Atleast malaman ng world, how you really feel. Kasi lagi ka lang mukhang jolly, pero yun pala in pain ka.. hahahaha.. Keep rocking man!